- 250 g / 8 oz cooked medium prawns, shelled and deveined
- 4 Chinese dried mushrooms
- 60 g / 2 oz vermicelli noodles
- 6 cups / 1.5 liters / 2 1/2 pt chicken stock
- 4 fish fillets, cut into thick strips
- 60 g / 2 oz ham, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 4 spinach leaves, shredded
Easy Recipes Best combination
- 1) Cut prawns in half lengthwise. Soak mushrooms in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Slice.
- 2) Cook Noodles according to packet direction. Drain.
- 3) Combine stock, fish, ham and soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring to simmering. Simmer for 4 - 5 minutes or until fish is almost cooked. Add prawns, mushrooms, spring onions and spinach. Simmer for 3 - 4 minutes or until heated.
- 4) To serve, place noodles in serving bowls. Ladle over soup.
Appetizer: Seafood Soup
Main Dish: Thai Beef
Dessert: Chinese Custard
Culinary School term meaning (Ladle - a long-handled spoon having a deep bowl for serving or transferring liquids.)